Trade2CN Import and Export Fair–Baoji Titanium products Expo & International Sourcing fair
2012-12-21 13:16:12 | lucia, China Trade2CN
Trade2CN Import and Export Fair–Baoji Titanium products Expo & International Sourcing fair was successfully held on Dec 12, 2012. This event is sponsored by Baoji government,CIECC,China Business Times and other local organizations,which aimed to help Baoji enterprises promote their products in oversea markets.
This meeting invited 12 foreign buyers from Korea, Germany, France, Columbia,Netherland etc different countries and areas and nearly 60 local suppliers to participate in.
The deputy director of CIECC Mr.Fu cheng is making the opening speech
This event still adopt the model which deeply combined online and offline services, pre-matching the suppliers according to the detailed requirements provided by buyers and arrange the one by one and face to face meeting. This event helps the buyers and suppliers established connections which is very helpful for the further cooperation.
The staff of CIECC is doing the market research
Sourcing fair site
Both buyers and suppliers are very satisfied with the meeting model which plays a good promotional role to bond the buyers and suppliers and reach final cooperation through pre-matching services and face to face meeting. Also, through this kind of event, many qualified Nanning enterprise will get more chance to prompt their products in the international market and many oversea buyers will reduce the sourcing cost in the oversea market.
- Guangxi's Belt and Road trade surges2015-05-19
- Australians lose nearly 65 mln USD to scams in 2014: report2015-05-19
- China eyes "capacity exports" to sustain growth2015-05-19
- China levies measures on Japanese, U.S. fiber preforms2015-05-19
- China's Q1 foreign service trade surges2015-05-19
- China, Kazakhstan agree on light railway project2015-05-19
- Indonesia decides to use more local steel2015-05-19
- Malaysia’s central bank releases mobile phone app identifying forged note2015-05-19
- Asia becomes world's largest investor region: UNCTAD2015-05-19
- France eyes 1.5 pct growth in 2015 : PM2015-05-19
Qingdao World Import Fair&Procurement ...