Trade2CN Won Reputation from the 119th Canton Fair
2016-06-17 10:35:17 |
The 119th Canton Fair has closed successfully. During Contaon Fair, The Trade2CN booth was always busy with a crowd of foreign buyers, asking for brochures, looking for information of matching sellers, and inquiring general information of doing business in China. The on-site Trade2CN staff followed their standard operating procedure, collecting visiting companies’ business cards, answering their questions, and handing out introductory brochures of new projects and services.
On the Canton Fair, China Trade2CN’s supplier CD, Imported Goods Exhibition center and Pan-Asian e-commerce platform has attracted many foreign investors stop. Trade2cn provide service all purchasers and received Widely acclaimed.
- Guangxi's Belt and Road trade surges2015-05-19
- Australians lose nearly 65 mln USD to scams in 2014: report2015-05-19
- China eyes "capacity exports" to sustain growth2015-05-19
- China levies measures on Japanese, U.S. fiber preforms2015-05-19
- China's Q1 foreign service trade surges2015-05-19
- China, Kazakhstan agree on light railway project2015-05-19
- Indonesia decides to use more local steel2015-05-19
- Malaysia’s central bank releases mobile phone app identifying forged note2015-05-19
- Asia becomes world's largest investor region: UNCTAD2015-05-19
- France eyes 1.5 pct growth in 2015 : PM2015-05-19
Qingdao World Import Fair&Procurement ...